Civil service law for statutory civil servants
Our civil service law lawyers are there for you, whether you’re a civil servant or a government.
As a civil servant, you work for the government. Do you have a dispute or have you been dismissed? In that case, instead of labour law rules, the rules of civil service law will apply. At least if you are a statutory employee. As a contractual employee, you have an employment contract just like in the private sector.
As you already know, the legislation regarding civil servants is very complex. The government therefore has a unique position. Interventions and proceedings require an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the subject matter.
Crowe Spark Legal assists you with advice and action
In all your legal issues. Whether you’re a government or a civil servant.
- in case of an appointment
- in case of reorganisation
- in case of evaluation
- in case of a promotion or new job tasks
- in case of dismissal due to illness, incapacity, reorganisation or for any other reason
- in case of punishment, sanction or disciplinary proceedings
Want to hear about our unique approach?