Real estate contracts: rock-solid and watertight
Is real estate a crucial part of your business? Then you know that good, watertight real estate contracts give you the peace of mind you need. They help you manage your risks better, and you know your rights and obligations.
Major project? Work together optimally
Are you starting a new multi-party real estate project? Crowe Spark Legal has the necessary knowledge and experience in-house to provide you with optimal support in choosing the form of cooperation. Will it be a subcontracting contract? Or are you better off setting up a temporary company?
Count on Crowe Spark Legal
We will advise you on and draw up contracts for you, check them and add clauses to
- property purchase and sale agreements
- property lease and rental: housing rental, commercial lease, ordinary rental
- contracting agreements
- building and usufruct agreements
- project development agreements
- public tenders/public contracts
Want to hear about our unique approach?