We assist healthcare institutions with all their legal issues.
Healthcare institutions: challenges and opportunities
As a hospital, mental health institution, residential care centre or other type of care facility, you have one thing in common: your concerns extend far beyond those of your patients. You face major challenges. Day in, day out.
- You recently merged or are part of a network or other structure to work with colleagues.
- There are a great many laws and regulations. These are usually very strict and evolve rapidly.
- Trained staff is scarce and the infrastructure is not fully adapted.
- There are many innovations. For example, e-health, for exchanging data, and m-health, the medical mobile apps that support your services. How do you keep up with it all?
Do you get frustrated about all of these extras? We’re glad to take all these legal concerns off your hands. This allows you to focus on what really matters: making sure your institution runs well, that your patients have the best care and that your employees are happy.
What can you count on at Crowe Spark Legal?
Legal support and hands-on advice for
- new partnerships and networks
- public contracts
- proceedings at the Council of State and administrative courts
- accreditation for hospital services and care programmes
- discussions on remuneration, work conditions and dismissal with healthcare staff and doctors
- amicable arrangements and settlements
- your internal, general and employment regulations
- information and consent forms
- medical applications: e-health and m-health
- the start-up of a new entity
- questions from healthcare providers about their obligations under the Code of Economic Law
- ethical proceedings against healthcare providers before disciplinary bodies
- privacy data
- unpaid hospital invoices
Want to hear about our unique approach?